Balanced Scorecard Institute (BSI) training and certification programs are designed to help a diverse of range organizations with balanced scorecard, strategic planning, strategy execution, or KPI / performance measurement & management system development and implementation. Certification courses are designed for practitioners charged with implementing and facilitating strategic planning or scorecard development initiatives at their organizations, while shorter “overview” and “essentials” courses are available for those needing basic understanding of planning and measurement concepts so that they can serve in executive or team roles in the process.
Participants in BSI courses learn to help their organizations:
- Increase focus on strategy and results
- Improve organizational performance by measuring what matters
- Align the work people do on a day-to-day basis with strategy
- Focus on the drivers of future performance
- Improve communication of the organization’s Vision and Strategy
- Prioritize in tough economic times.