Skilled strategic planning and management professionals establish and direct disciplined approaches to planning and execution that fits their organization by being practical, sustainable and cost effective. The Mastering Strategy: Strategic Management Performance System certification program, offered by Strategy Management Group (SMG)
in partnership with the George Washington University Center for Excellence in Public Leadership, covers the discipline of strategic management as a complete system broken down into the required phases and steps for planning, implementation and evaluation of strategy as a managed process.
The Mastering Strategy certification program is designed to give professionals the tools and skills they need to help their organizations and themselves succeed by:
- Focusing on certain aspects of the strategy management process
- Providing a fundamental grounding in the discipline of strategic management
- Breaking down the required phases and steps of effective strategic planning, implementation and evaluation
- Delivering a “process driven” understanding of strategy management
- Building skills, competencies and professional credibility
- Bridging the gap between strategic planning and execution in an organization
- Managing or leading strategic planning
- Preparing for the Association for Strategic Planning (ASP) certification
- Maintaining Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
This program is offered in four different learning format options including online and in-person instructor led.