Do you and your employees have a shared vision of the future? Have you defined success in clear and measurable terms? Will you recognize success when you see it? Do you help your employees systematically prioritize work according to strategy?
Join Chief Operating Officer, David Wilsey, on this webinar and learn how mastering the balanced scorecard methodology might be the secret to your organization’s success. Whether you are charged with improving performance in your organization, revising an existing balanced scorecard system, or implementing a new strategic planning and management system, this complimentary webinar will help you orient yourself with the latest thinking in strategic formulation and execution.
Provided by the Balanced Scorecard Institute, a Strategy Management Group company, the global leader in helping organizations improve performance with a strategic balanced scorecard system, we can help your organization to:
During this session, you will develop a basic level understanding of:
- Communicate with clarity an organization’s vision, mission, and strategy to employees and other stakeholders
- Align day-to-day work to vision and strategy
- Provide a framework for prioritizing programs, projects, services, products and resources
- Use strategic performance measures and targets to measure progress
- How a balanced scorecard system works to improve organization performance
- Benefits of improved strategic planning and strategy execution using a Balanced Scorecard system
- Keys to successfully implementing and sustaining a Balanced Scorecard system
How to join the live webinar
Simply click the "Register Now" link. Here are the details:
WEBINAR: Balanced Scorecard: What It Is and Why So Many Organizations Have One
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest information about our next webinar!
DATE: November 14, 2019
TIME: 1:00pm - 2:00pm US Eastern Daylight Time
WHERE: at your computer or on the phone (via GoToWebinar)
COST: it's free!
Will it be recorded?
If the time does not work for you, we will record the webinar and make it available for replay for a limited time. All you have to do is register! Anyone who registers will be emailed the replay within 48 hours after the webinar.