As Vince Lombardi said, if you aren’t keeping score, you are only practicing
. While most executives and managers agree that the use of performance measures is a foundational element of good management, most struggle to:
easily find meaningful measures
- get true buy-in to performance measurement
- strongly align measures to strategy
- use measures to drive improvement
These struggles are due to bad habits that, in the absence of a proper performance measurement methodology and expertise, have become common practice.
If you are struggling to develop meaningful performance measures, our expert consultants will guide you to uncovering the underlying business issues that are creating the demand for measures and then help you to analyze the drivers and results that provide a full picture of performance in order to inform management decision-making.
The methodologies we teach were created to help organizations redesign their performance measurement process. Our practical step-by-step approach was designed to help organizations:
Make their strategy measurable and easier to communicate and cascade
- Select and design performance measures that are far more meaningful than brainstorming or benchmarking ever can produce
- Get buy-in from staff and stakeholders to enthusiastically own performance measurement and improvement
- Bring their measures to life in a consistent way, using the right data and with the right ownership
- Design insightful and actionable reports and dashboards that focus discussion on improvement
- Clearly see the real signals from their measures about whether performance is improving or not
- Convincingly hit performance targets, and make measurement about transformation, not about blame or covering your butt!
For more info, please contact us