Balanced Scorecard Institute "Firsts"
- First balanced scorecard website in the industry
- First disciplined framework for building and implementing a scorecard
- First framework appropriately adapted for government and non profits as well as business and industry
- First integrated strategic planning and management system
- First balanced scorecard certification program
Why the Balanced Scorecard Institute?
- The Institute uses a practical, not academic, approach to building an organization’s system
- Emphasis is placed on training so that clients can continue the scorecard journey on their own
- The Institute has trained over 5000 participants in industry, public organizations, and not-for-profits in 15 countries
- Institute facilitator/consultants are senior level professionals with years of practical experience
Strategy Management Group Core Values
We focus on the best interests of our customers in all we do, to support and help them achieve THEIR visions.
We say and do everything we do with integrity. We represent ourselves in a way that enables us to always “pass the red face test”, meaning no decisions hurt our reputation or our business.
We treat others with respect, both in what we say and how we say it.
We are team players. We flexibly form ad-hoc teams to solve problems and share the workload. We will always remain true to our eager “can do” entrepreneurial roots.
We band together. We care for each other as personal friends. We interact with and support each other like a family.
We are accountable collectively as we build our company. Individually, we persevere and reliably get the job done through self-motivation.
We strive for excellence in all that we do. We expect top-notch professionalism and quality in everything we present to the outside world – our products & services, our communications, ourselves.