Wednesday , April 26 , 2017
Ken Dufault is a well-rounded Senior Leader and a Balanced Scorecard Institute Consultant. He has over 25 years of strategic planning, facilitating, coaching, leading and mentoring human performance in the private and public business and service sectors. Over the past decade Ken has facilitated learning for hundreds of professionals in the areas of: Performance Management, Leadership Excellence, Change Management, Sales Force Optimization and High Performance Selling Skills.
Ken is passionate about business with a keen focus on Strategy Execution and alignment of Human Performance. He facilitates monthly sessions for emerging leaders in the area of Leadership Development. Ken has presented on local, national and international stages for audiences of various sizes on topics ranging from Sales Force Optimization, Relationship Management and Strategy Execution. He has lectured at the University and College level. He has presented to many professional groups including Physician and Nursing Associations.
Ken has led businesses in the retail sector as a National Retail Manager of a Global Medical Device Company and Vice President and General Manager of a Medical Distribution company. Ken is a proud member of the University Of Manitoba Asper School of Business Associates. Also a member of the Manitoba Chamber of Commerce and a continuous supporter of Junior Achievement. Ken is an Advisory Board member for a pharmaceutical company and is a current mentor for Futurpreneur where he actively mentors young start-up entrepreneurs. In addition to an Executive Masters of Business Administration degree, Ken holds certifications as a Balanced Scorecard Professional, Balanced Scorecard Master Professional, Certified Lean Six Sigma, and Change Leadership.
- Strategic Planning
- Core Curriculum Design & Development
- Group Facilitation and Instruction
- Financial and Human Resource Management
- Project Management and Change Implementation
- Leadership Development and Coaching
- Performance Management Systems: Design and Implementation
- Standard Operating Procedures Development
- Organizational Theory and Design Structure
Academic & Industry Accreditation
- MBA – Executive Masters of Business Administration
- PBDM – Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Management
- Certified in Profiles International: Profiles XT & 360 Assessments
- Green Belt – Lean Six Sigma
- BSMP – Balanced Scorecard Master Professional
- BSP – Balanced Scorecard Professional